So One of the good things about having to move back home was i could save more. which in turn led to finally being tempted by a Reaver Titan.
So after parting with almost $1000 AU i eagerly awaited for it to arrive! When i opened the box i was not disappointed! much resin, such work, wowe!
All up I put in around 70 hours into it, ( although i stopped counting around 60hrs, there was over 20hrs before it was even ready for primer!) There are over 80 metal pins in the whole thing. I pretty much followed the guide from Imperial Armour Volume 2 with regards to painting and by the end i was fairly happy with the result. This project had me scared to begin with as many of the techniques used were new to me.
So enjoy some WIP photos. feel free to ask questions etc etc.